Diving Into The Unknown
We have never had an intelligence competition in the entirety of our known existence. For the first time ever, it is very likely that homo sapiens will no longer be the alpha intellect. We will discover hidden answers, at exponential rates. Once it hits, there’s no going back. And we will create it.
I am genuinely infatuated with the idea of building the advent of Superintelligence. Researching what was once a dream turned science fiction, AI is now a fact of our reality. I want to propel Artificial Intelligence into the next state of our information evolution. If we want to discover, I believe it’s time to tap into the potential of Artificial Intelligence.
Big data is a lot to take in. So much, in fact, that for the first time ever, humans are producing so much content that we simply can not use it. I want to help fix this issue by achieving General Artificial Intelligence, and more.
My prediction? At the rate at which data and our ability to analyze it are growing, human civilization will be using some form of data analytics to impact their business in the next five years. This is where Artificial Intelligence can help us. By performing the most complex tasks ever imagined.
Meet Albert Fattal
Albert explores innovations in AI and BLOCKCHAIN to solve pressing infrastructure complications in custom business computational architectures. His work is based on escalating productivity and scalability while standardizing, onboarding assets, and upgrading macro industry platforms.
While engineering purposeful Computer Information Systems, Albert strives to find solutions to complex or custom data structures. This is executed by parsing through information logic by leveraging ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and then securing proprietary environments with the immutability and transparency of BLOCKCHAIN technology. Albert further investigates AI and BLOCKCHAIN by implementing calculated productivity schematics to streamline the vision of a companies’ future technology strategies and to achieve organizational flow for dynamic efficiency. Presently, Albert works fervently to ensure that cloud services, Software as a Service (SaaS), system hardware, software integration, networks, servers, operating systems, and other computational solutions are scalable, secure, and meet aggressive business growth and needs.
The latest few years of his life have been heavily devoted to researching the breakthroughs required in achieving an Artificial Superintelligence. Progress regarding this concept continues.
“I’ve always envisioned a dream filled with strong perceptions regarding the path that technology and Science are headed towards; Greatness. I am every day delighted to see that we as humans are fulfilling this ambition by edging closer to the functioning theory of an Artificial Intelligence mechanism.”
Check out my latest publictions in research
Understand a little about why I do this
I’m looking to pair with Universities and companies who believe in my research
Reach out to me to challenge any of my progress
- San Filepe, Mexico – Volunteering
- Juneau & Ketchikan, Alaska – Professional Retreat
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – Volunteering
- Maracaibo, Venezuela – Volunteering
- 2008 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Technology Business Conference
- 2010 – Santa Fe, Argentina – Volunteering
- 2011 – Columbus, Ohio – Metrology Analysis Work
- 2012 – New York, New York – Metrology Analysis Work
- 2014 – Munich, Germany – Information Technology Summit
- 2015 – Ann Arbor, Michigan – LCN Non-Profit Org Conference
- 2015 – Chicago, Illinois – Information Systems Conference
- 2015 – Dana Point, California – National Security Leaders Symposium
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – LCN Non-Profit Org Conference
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – Google Gloud On Board Seminar
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – International Data Engineering And Science Association Conference
- 2019 – Denver, Colorado – APA Colloquium ft. Machine Learning and Epistemology
“My life ambition is to endow a series of polytechnic schools for young adults in Kenya and Nigeria under the MOOC philosophy. I strongly believe these talented young adults are eager and willing to improve their economic class when others have failed them; to shift into higher wellbeing for their families and succeeding generations.”
Envisioning The Future
“Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence.” – LOUIS PASTEUR, BIOLOGIST