Diving Into The Unknown
We have never had an intelligence competition in the entirety of our known existence. For the first time ever, it is very likely that homo sapiens will no longer be the alpha intellect. We will discover hidden answers, at exponential rates. Once it hits, there’s no going back. And we will create it.
- Smart Timing – The impact of AI technologies are projected to increase productivity by at least 40% and enable people to make more efficient use of their time.
- Intelligence Game – In 2013, the most advanced A.I. had the IQ of a four-year-old. By 2014 another A.I. began solving university level mathematics.
- Computer Architecture – A.I. will need more than the silicon chip. We will need to tap into quantum physics.
I am genuinely infatuated with the idea of building the advent of Superintelligence. Researching what was once a dream turned science fiction, AI is now a fact of our reality. I want to propel Artificial Intelligence into the next state of our information evolution. If we want to discover, I believe it’s time to tap into the potential of Artificial Intelligence.
Big data is a lot to take in. So much, in fact, that for the first time ever, humans are producing so much content that we simply can not use it. I want to help fix this issue by achieving General Artificial Intelligence, and more.
- Data Volumes- more data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race
- Results Orientated – For a typical Fortune 1000 company, just a 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income.
- Research Led – At the moment less than 0.5% of all data is ever analyzed and used, imagine the potential.
My prediction? At the rate at which data and our ability to analyze it are growing, human civilization will be using some form of data analytics to impact their business in the next five years. This is where Artificial Intelligence can help us. By performing the most complex tasks ever imagined.
Meet Albert Fattal
Albert Fattal, former founder of AlFa Logics (a computer technology and software company) has worked in the applied computer aerospace metrology and analysis sector for over 8 years where he applied organizational skills to mold an entire production-quality system into a unified manageable computer automated account. His prevalent studies within the technology sector (both hardware and software) underpinned an entire methodology that advancements surrounding software progression can assist the streamlining of analyzing tight tolerance commodities within Artificial Intelligence. Today, he is located in Los Angeles, California enrolled in a Science, Technology & Society program at the California Polytechnic University, researching Artificial Intelligence and Computer Information Systems. An advocate proponent of technological furtherance, he develops with an emphasis on user experience and Computer Information Systems platforms. In the course of mid-2017, his niche was further expanded to advancing Blockchain technologies and tethering it into wholly consolidated usable data; information.
Albert is an avid automotive enthusiast and enjoys attending concourses throughout the west coast, holds numerous positions with organizations such as the Southern California Viper Club (Information Systems Director, 9+ years), was the national treasurer for the university and young professional non-profit organization ‘Lebanese Collegiate Network’ (universities include: Berkeley, Georgetown, Harvard, UCLA, University of Michigan, USC, and more) enjoys participating in autocross, kickboxing, fashion shows, and cycling. Serving as Vice Chairman of the Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society, he began his degree of volunteered efforts during the beginning of 2006. He is particularly fond of contributing his time to local organizations such as the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Services, Cruise4Kids, Motor4Toys food and toy drive and the Boys and Girls Club of America; in addition to multiple local contributions throughout the seasons.
The latest few years of his life has been heavily devoted to solving the breakthrough of Superintelligence using the quantum bit computer architecture. Progress regarding this concept continues.
“I’ve always envisioned a dream filled with strong perceptions regarding the path that technology and Science are headed towards; Greatness. I am every day delighted to see that we as humans are fulfilling this ambition by edging closer to the functioning theory of an Artificial Intelligence mechanism.”
Check out my latest publictions in research
Understand a little about why I do this
I’m looking to pair with Universities and companies who believe in my research
Reach out to me to challenge any of my progress
- San Filepe, Mexico – Volunteering
- Juneau & Ketchikan, Alaska – Professional Retreat
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – Volunteering
- Maracaibo, Venezuela – Volunteering
- 2008 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Technology Business Conference
- 2010 – Santa Fe, Argentina – Volunteering
- 2011 – Columbus, Ohio – Metrology Analysis Work
- 2012 – New York, New York – Metrology Analysis Work
- 2014 – Munich, Germany – Information Technology Summit
- 2015 – Ann Arbor, Michigan – LCN Non-Profit Org Conference
- 2015 – Chicago, Illinois – Information Systems Conference
- 2015 – Dana Point, California – National Security Leaders Symposium
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – LCN Non-Profit Org Conference
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – Google Gloud On Board Seminar
- 2018 – Los Angeles, California – International Data Engineering And Science Association Conference
- 2019 – Denver, Colorado – APA Colloquium ft. Machine Learning and Epistemology
“My life ambition is to build a series of polytechnic schools for young adults in Kenya and Nigeria under the MOOC philosophy. I strongly believe these talented young adults are eager and willing to improve their economic class when others have failed them; to shift into higher wellbeing for their families and succeeding generations.”
Envisioning The Future
“Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence.” – LOUIS PASTEUR, BIOLOGIST